Representation in the courts
Today, business needs competent judicial protection of rights and legal interests. Often, the success of a lawsuit directly depends on the correctness of building a case management strategy, which directly depends on the qualifications of a lawyer.
The experts of our company provide the following consulting, documentation and other support in the consideration of disputes by arbitration courts and courts of general jurisdiction:
- preliminary analysis of dispute related documents;
- development of business strategy;
- formation of evidence;
- preliminary assessment of the prospects for pre-trial and judicial resolution of the dispute;
- preparation of claims, petitions and complaints, as well as any other procedural documents;
- participation in court proceedings in the court of first instance at all its stages;
- appeal proceedings;
- participation in judicial proceedings in the appeal and cassation instances in arbitration courts;
- participation in legal proceedings in administrative cases and labor disputes;
- drafting of amicable agreements;
- participation in enforcement proceedings.
Our competences: commercial, corporate, tax, labor law, as well as legislation on administrative offenses.